I Have no insurance. How can i find a clean safe free clinic to get my Gyno stuff done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Health

• what about plan parenthood website?
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Where are you from? if you are located near a metropolis, there are plenty of places to go. If you are living in low income, you can get medicaid easily for women's insurance. In Dallas, where I live, there are at least 5 free womens clinics that are completely free of charge that do anything from std testing to prenatal care. You have lots of choices, that's always good. Contact your local health department and find out about applying for medicaid and see if you can get it. It may take anywhere from a month to 6 months to be accepted but in the wait time, you can locate a free clinic. Private message me if you have anymore questions about any of this. I can possibly help you out with more info. I'd be happy to help you out
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 5:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Planned Parenthood offers well-woman care on a slide scale: www.plannedparenthood.org (you need to type or copy and paste the link).

or you can Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2009