5 months ...........

my baby is now 5 months old i have been feeding her baby rice mixed with her formula she eats that just fine but when i try no 1 gerber baby foods she gags on it no matter what kind is it to early??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• maybe try again in a month. I started cereal around 4.5 months but he didn't like it. I tried baby food around 5.5 and he liked carrots #1 foods. He now likes fruits and some veggies.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• are you feeding with a spoon? cause sometimes you need to get that feeder that looks like abottle and see how that goes, she might eat it if she thinks its just like her bottle..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 5:09 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Each baby is different.My girl just turned 5 months yesturday(yay:) and i've been giving her rice cereal mixed with apple juice for a couple weeks now.Just started giving her a couple bites of bananas...she made a weird face but now she likes it.Don't give up! Try at least one bite a day...eventually she'll get used to it.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2009