What would you do if you won the lottery?

I would buy a nice house with a pool and a huge play gym for my son. 2 really nice cars. And then we would go shopping for furniture. I would hire a housekeeper, cook, and driver. My husband would open a tattoo shop. We would donate money to animal and children charities.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends on how much it is. If I won 1 million I would pay off my house and cars and invest the rest. If it was 200 million I would probably buy real estate in other countries we like to visit. I would give a large chunk to the women's shelter. I would probalby quit my job.
    Anonymous

• Build me a house on some land at home, buy a couple of new cars and go on a shopping spree with my family. That is assuming its a big jackpot!
    Anonymous

• I've thought about his; who hasn't right? I guess it wouldn't matter about the initial spending spree - but the bottom line would have to be Comfort. I just want to be comfortable for the rest of my life.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• well, i would buy a strip club for my hubby, set aside just enough for both kids to have after they turn a certain age, pay off my morgage, car, hd, buy more land..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 5:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Three words for ya: GET THIN THIGHS! My thighs started off wispering to each other, then yelling now their screaming at each other and I can't get a word in edge wise! Time to seperate 'em. Other than that I would donate some to my place of worship. Pay off our bills, buy us a new - slightly larger home (nothing to big -don't want to appear greedy now) get my mom a condo and pay for her to have someone keep it clean. It's time for her to sit back and relax.

And visit my sister in AZ, we've only been out there once since she and my BIL moved out there 5 yrs ago. Travel to some interesting places no one thinks of and try to do something good with the rest - like donate some to a worth while cause.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Like it's already been said...depends on how big it is. But I think we'd put a little aside to just go and blow on useless crap. lol Not much of course....then get a decent running rig. Then put the rest away for emergencies and to help with moving costs. When DH is out of school...we are moving out of this goddess forsaken swamp!!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Mega millions-I would drive up to my fathers and FIL work place and tell them it's time to get the hell out of there.I don't want them to work another second of their life.Secondly I'd buy a bigger house to accommodate all the children I want and buy 2 new vehicles and live a nice life without worrying about bills.
    DSmom3604

Answer by DSmom3604 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• A few of you have already answered with my plans too! I would buy a nice house and 2 new cars, b/c right now we drive ol' clunkers! Then I would set aside some to have fun with, and save the rest.. and by save, I mean stocks, bonds, or IRA's...something that we couldn't touch without penalty, otherwise we'd be tempted to spend!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Answered at 5:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 by: ArlieBeeMee
    well, i would buy a strip club for my hubby
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    wow...you would use your lottery money to help oppress women and insure that your husband forms an addiction to pornography?
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2009