Why do people do this?

Why do you think people say or do one thing and turn around and do the opposite.

For example I will there at 7:00 am and never show up but yet never call to let me know anything....aarrgg! Instead I am here wondering like an idiot maybe in the next 30 mins. they will be here or maybe this or that I think that is sooo rude and inconsiderate.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is rude. I give someone 30 minutes. After that, I move on. I wait for no one - unless they call to say they are going to be late, and then I want to know how late. That's kind of crap chaps my backside.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• 30 minutes? Your nicer than I am. I wait 15 and if they havent called I am outta there. I dont have time to wait for inconsiderate people!!! Especially if I KNOW they have a cell phone!!
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Uh why don't you just call them? If I'm waiting 10 minutes, I'm on the phone. If they don't answer, I give it 5 more minutes, then leave. My time is precious and I'm not about to waste it on someone who clearly doesn't care.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I would be mad in varying degrees...depending on WHY they were supposed to be there at 7 am. If I would be at home all day anyways, then I don't mind waiting. If they were supposed to pick me up for something, I probably wouldn't trust them for that sort of thing for a long time.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• RUDE! I'd call and ask is everything ok
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• 7 AM? OH he** no. Someone wants me up that early they better be there or I'm going to their house to find out why!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• That is rude! Unless they went in to the hospital and is knocked unconcious and know one knew they had to meet you they can pick up the phone or cell and say hey I'm running late so that you can wait, or call on time to say they cannot make it due to an emergency. Some people are just rude I guess.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2009