Possible Miscarriage?

During the delivery of my first baby, I had a tear in my uterus, that had to be repaired. At my 6 week check up, my OB said that everything looked wonderful and had healed perfectly. What I am wondering is, if I do become pregnant again, due to this complication during CB, am I at a greater risk for a miscarriage?

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A friend of mine had something similar and the only thing she had to worry about her second pregnancy was having a c-section. They did not want the scar to rupture and cause problems during vaginal birth so they pretty much made her have a section. No biggie but that was her only difference. Hope that helps!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 5:19 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• It does:). I was actually thinking of requesting one if I ever do have another baby:).
    countrygirl1987

Answer by countrygirl1987 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2009