Nervous

Ok , I know this will sound strange but I have not yet met my husbands parents or sister, because they were unable to attend the wedding but did not want us to post pone it for them not able to make it. That was a year ago.
So the Nervous part is they are coming out this August, I know his mom and dad love talking to me on the phone but I feel nervous like I have never talked to them is this normal?

Mommy2Be1212009

Asked by Mommy2Be1212009 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Well sure!

But the good thing is that you have a good relationship over the phone. I know its easier said than done, but try not to be so nervous! I'm sure things will go great.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Perfectly normal. Some of my DH's family is coming to our house in August and I talked to them only on the phone. Very nice people but I still feel a little nervous just because I didn't get to know them or meet them. Don't worry about it because i'm sure you're going to have a great time and they'll love you.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I think your being nervous is normal, but obviously they approved of you if they didn't tell him to not marry you- I think it will go OK, just be yourself! As far as not meeting them, it happens that way sometimes. When my husband told him mom and little brother that he was getting married, his little brother said "to WHO?" he'd only seen me once-
    families are changing and it's all good.
    good luck!
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 6:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2009