I am going back to school, is it easy going back after you have your 1st child?

i have been at home with my baby for 2 months now and i dont know what to do.

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I worked after having my first two kids, but after my third, we decided I would be a SAHM. I got so bored, yes even with three kids to watch - I needed something for ME! I am now getting my master's degree through Grand Canyon University (I live in Arizona). I love it. I finally feel as though my life has an adult meaning again. I do my reading and school work once the kids have gone to bed. The first week was difficult, to adjust, but I've got the hang of it now.

Answer by MaryAnne3mommy at 5:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I went back about 8wks after my son was born. It was great for me to get away and at the same time, getting myself a great education. I took 13 credit hours, and did great with taking care of my son and getting my school work done. My field is pretty demanding too, so I'm happy that I am able to make it all work.
    Need any suggestions or have any questions you can PM me

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• It won't be easy, BUT you should have more motivation to do your best and get finished every time you look at your baby's face. good luck!

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Well we're on the same boat. I've been at home with my little lady for 5 months now.... it's going to be tough! (But worth it in the long run.... :-)

Answer by mama_kayla at 12:46 AM on Jul. 16, 2009