I am going back to school, is it easy going back after you have your 1st child?

i have been at home with my baby for 2 months now and i dont know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I worked after having my first two kids, but after my third, we decided I would be a SAHM. I got so bored, yes even with three kids to watch - I needed something for ME! I am now getting my master's degree through Grand Canyon University (I live in Arizona). I love it. I finally feel as though my life has an adult meaning again. I do my reading and school work once the kids have gone to bed. The first week was difficult, to adjust, but I've got the hang of it now.
    MaryAnne3mommy

Answer by MaryAnne3mommy at 5:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I went back about 8wks after my son was born. It was great for me to get away and at the same time, getting myself a great education. I took 13 credit hours, and did great with taking care of my son and getting my school work done. My field is pretty demanding too, so I'm happy that I am able to make it all work.
    Need any suggestions or have any questions you can PM me
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• It won't be easy, BUT you should have more motivation to do your best and get finished every time you look at your baby's face. good luck!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Well we're on the same boat. I've been at home with my little lady for 5 months now.... it's going to be tough! (But worth it in the long run.... :-)
    mama_kayla

Answer by mama_kayla at 12:46 AM on Jul. 16, 2009