Does anyone still use Dial-up?

Just wondering if anyone still uses dial-up for thier internet.

We are going to switch to diap-upto save money from the expensive broadband. I feel like I am going back into the 90's lol.

Any advice on what companies are best?

WishyClarkson

Asked by WishyClarkson at 5:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i use dial-up because we can't get cable or dsl in my area. And by "my area" I mean "my side of the road". YUP! The people on the other side of the road from me can get cable AND dsl but we miss being in the service area by a matter of FEET. I freaking HATE dial-up. It's soooo sloooww and i can't upload pics unless I want to wait 45 minutes and even then it might not work. I'm gonna start calling the cable company and bitching until they run a cable across the road!
    JerbysMom

Answer by JerbysMom at 6:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• my friend uses netzero. He lives in an area that doesn't have cable or dsl. LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 5:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• OMG, i had that years ago..and it totally sucked. I'd rather pay the extra for DSL
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 6:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• lol no i have a friend who does and we got on at her house im like damn whats wrong with your computer it so slow i have dsl and is actually cheaper being we combine that with the phone
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I got dial up, We're too far out for anything else.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:51 AM on Jul. 16, 2009