Is it just me?

Am I the only one that gets the feeling that Obama acts like he's still running for the office instead of holding the office?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No your not, he has been campaigning since he got in office.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• He started campaigning for 2012 on election night.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• No, but he does it because it works for him. Everytime he turns on that charm the kool-aid flows.
    Disgiusting while he continues to bankrupt America and shred our constitution.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• very racist of you (itsmesteph) and yes you are the only one and those three dummys up top......lol woo hooooo. what flows out of you.steph .......I bet I know. You can say anything you want your just upset cause we took over suckers.
    Anonymous

• When did Kool-Aid become racist thing? What did I miss?! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• your just upset cause we took over suckers.

I'm more concerned about the fact that some people think they "took over" something or other, and have such horrible grammar to boot!

Your "sentence" might have read better if you said: " You're obviously upset because we have overtaken ________." Education, does a brain good! lol

P.S. Did you get your stimulus check yet? I heard they're being mailed this week! woo hoo!!
    Anonymous

What suckers did you take? Tootsie Roll Pops, Safety Suckers....

I hate to tell the uneducated anon but she didn't win anything, she lost a lot.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:14 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

Ya me too I even asked my nephew from calif who is AA and he said "hell if I know"
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• President Obama keeps the campaign rhetoric going so he will keep the masses enthused by his words and they will not be on to the terrible damage being done to us and future generations. Sometimes you have to be careful of what you wish for. It has a habit of backfiring. Seems even some of his own people are not looking through rose-colored glasses anymore. When some of the bills and laws get passed and put into operation, it will be a tide turning event. When people get hit where it hurts the most, their pocketbook, the eyes will open and it will be too late. JMO
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Campaiging false HOPE and LOOSE change while he spends, spends, spends a liberal agenda based on special interest, NOT the American people.  He is nothing but a used car salesmen. Tellilng what you want to hear so you will buy the 'lemon' he is selling... No Thanks.  However, "some" follow him blindly. tsk tsk...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2009