Would you do a strip tease for your husband?

I've got a few dancers as friends and they all say they've heard the same thing- 'I wish my wife would do that!' I do things for my husband that many would consider 'weird' but he loves it and I have fun doing it.
What things like this would you do for your hubby?
Would love some new suggestions!

LadyAronna

Asked by LadyAronna at 6:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I do it for my husband i would rather be the one doing it than some one else at least he would save money with me.... other things i would do is while he is in the shower if my daughter is sleeping i sneak in with him.
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• 4 sure...when im done being preggo and drop the xtra poundage off
    but pre pregnancy I had more PLAY TIME with him

I would have days where he could do to me whatever he wanted, anything new, it didnt matter and I would always put in maximum effort. even sex in the car...LOL that was new...plus some other kinky fantasies of his. oh...this was funny, was on the free way and gave him oral on the way home, he missed the exits and said he was afraid to turn the wheel...wtf?

buy new panties that he would like, not a strip tease but lap dances for sure, did that on some occasions...im sure theres more but I keep having all these memories and its taking a while to sort them

Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• ya i actually didi that last nite ohh man i love him and i felt so sexy he sure does like that strip tease xxx
    BriannaBopp

Answer by BriannaBopp at 7:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I used to be a dancer so I do stripteases for my husband.I give him lap dances.I tell him he can't touch me.
    Anonymous

• My dh has even offered to get a pole for our bedroom - he loves it. And anything else I can think of that he might like. I do like sex in places where we "might" get caught. We had sex in the car in a public park one night and a policman came up and shined a bright light in the window - fortunately he had a good sense of humor. We have an extensive toy collection are very sexual people. He like being a Top, so we play that way and he calls me his personal little sex toy.

Answer by missanc at 9:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yah I absolutely will give my husband a strip tease, but I haven't done it in a long time.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Definitely give strip teases and lapdances, and enjoy doing both! Makes for an extremely happy ending.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 4:03 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Ladies, I am a Pure Romance consultant (i.e. Intimacy specialist)..We have a dancer pole that you could use and do a few dances and tricks for him....Visit my website www.andreacarter.pureromance.com, there's so much on there to make the evening as romantic, fun, and spicier than ever. If you need to ask me more in depth questions you can reach me at 205.246.1202 or email me at andreacarter@pureromance.com
    I'm here to help you all. Have a romantic morning!!
    prbyandreac

Answer by prbyandreac at 5:31 AM on Jul. 17, 2009