HOW DO YOU GET THROUGH TO A MAN?!?!?!

We fight about sex, how stupid is that.

I'm on the depo shot, so I pretty much never want sex. It is like a chore for me to keep my man happy. Anyways, I tell him to leave me alone because I'm tired and he totally FLIPS OUT. "YOU NEVER WANT TO CUDDLE, YOU NEVER WANT TO HAVE SEX, WHY ARE YOU SO CRANKY ALL THE TIME!!!???!!"

#1 I don't want to cuddle because he thinks that means sex is coming, then gets mad when I say no sex tonight

#2 DUH! I am on the freakin depo shot, it makes me want to be a nun and never see another penis again, by the way I do like it sometimes just not EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!

#3 I'm so crabby because he NEVER leaves me alone. "just pull your boob out so I can look at it, just come over here and let me rub you", whine whine whine.

How can I get through to him so we can both be happy?
He isn't just here for sex, I'm probably making him sound worse than he really is, I'm just frustrated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL.HAve you thought about a different birth control that won't make you feel like that?Maybe you guys can meet in the middle?I felt like that on the depo shot too...I firmly belive that the depo shot works so well because it makes a woman never want to have sex,lol. A good,healthy sex relationship is important with couples. Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My answer was going to be "by getting under him" until I read the post. I would think about switching birth control. I agree with the pp, a healthy sex relationship is improtant. Have you tried telling him that when he whines like that it makes you feel bad and that the fact that he's always bugging you about it makes you feel like an object rather than a person? Talk it out and maybe you can meet in the middle. Try cuddling but make it clear that that's all it is. Who knows, maybe th closeness will get you in the mood. Good luck!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2009