To many kids?

I don't think anyone, no matter what your reason should have more then 4 children. It shows bad parenting on your part.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• OK, God, Thank You!
    Anonymous

• I don't think anyone who doesn't know the difference between "to" and "too" should have any kids. I don't really think that, but it's just as judgemental
    Anonymous

• I think that, no matter what their reason, an adult should know that the question should have been "TOO many kids?" Learn to spell, then critique other people on parenting.
    Anonymous

• ROFLMAO
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• What is up with all the judgmental, poorly spelled questions being asked by anons today?

Oh... wait. That's every day.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• If you can feed, clothe, and love them, then I see nothing wrong with having more than 4. Oh and how does that work in mixed families, I mean I only have 3, but add dh's and we have 4 together. So, according to you, am I allowed to have one more, oops that means dh is a bad parent. See, your logic makes no sense. Our kids are loved, cared for, and happy. If I want to add one more, who are you to say it's a bad choice?
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 6:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• to many kids what?? I'm sorry oh you meant TOO as in quantity... yeah that...
    rockstarmom2b

Answer by rockstarmom2b at 6:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• There is no special number. As long as they can afford the extra kids on their own I don't care how many they have.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I think 4 children are TOO many for you to have, especially if you pass along your judgmental attitude. I have seen many family's with 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 children, around here, while they had another one in the oven. Ironically, they all believe in God and home school. Most likely it is so they don't need to expose their exceptionally behaved children to people like you.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Oh, and you failed to explain why 4 is TOO many. Is it because you only have 2 hands? Or because you can only love 4 children? Or maybe because it costs TOO much money to feed all those children? I can't even think up any more stupid reasons why 4 would be a magic number. Why not 2 or 5 or 18? What is it that cause you to magically pick the number 4 out of thin air?
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 7:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2009