Not sure...

So, I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not, but I have been feeling these twitches or movements inside. I KNOW its not my imagination because if I am pregnant its very early and I've been pregnant before and know it can take a long time to feel anything. But on my first pregnancy I always felt something but never knew it was the baby. So, my question is....is it possible to feel anything at this point?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not if you are just pregnant
    you wont feel anything right now
    at least not the baby
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I tricked myself into thinking that it was the baby. Before 2 months there is absolutely nothing that you can feel. After that, I started getting "gassy" but couldn't actually feel anything move. I started feeling this baby around 17 weeks, but could only feel him from the inside, I just started feeling him a couple days ago (now 22 weeks) with my hand. This is my 4th baby and I pretty well know what I'm doing and expecting, but still try to jump the gun lol. They say that you can feel the baby as early as 14-16 weeks IF you really know your body.
    mammacjjc85

Answer by mammacjjc85 at 6:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2009