HOW DO YOU GET THROUGH TO A MAN?!?!?!

We fight about sex, how stupid is that.

I'm on the depo shot, so I pretty much never want sex. It is like a chore for me to keep my man happy. Anyways, I tell him to leave me alone because I'm tired and he totally FLIPS OUT. "YOU NEVER WANT TO CUDDLE, YOU NEVER WANT TO HAVE SEX, WHY ARE YOU SO CRANKY ALL THE TIME!!!???!!"

#1 I don't want to cuddle because he thinks that means sex is coming, then gets mad when I say no sex tonight

#2 DUH! I am on the freakin depo shot, it makes me want to be a nun and never see another penis again, by the way I do like it sometimes just not EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!

#3 I'm so crabby because he NEVER leaves me alone. "just pull your boob out so I can look at it, just come over here and let me rub you", whine whine whine.

How can I get through to him so we can both be happy?
He isn't just here for sex, I'm probably making him sound worse than he really is, I'm just frustrated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• I understand where you're coming from. I've been more or less this way since i had our 1yr old(bday 2day!!). I guess it's from exclusively breastfeeding. I'm 34 and have been pretty much a nympho since I can remember. My first 2 kids didn't make me this way(but i went back to work by 2mos). If I so much as touch him he gets hot or move over next to him- he's ready.So in order to not have to reject him I try not to touch him at all.He also only seems to want it when I'm completely exhausted. The rest of the time he's on the computer,playing games, or watching annoying cartoons or wrestling. It would be nice if he had some interest maybe when he gets home from work or at least acknowledged my existence before I'm passing out. He often stays up later than me watching TV, only spends a fewmins playing w/the baby before he hands him back to me.Leaves a big mess for me to wake up to... good luck
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 7:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• He may not be there just for sex, but he is there for SOME, occasionally, right? Honestly, after reading this, I feel bad for the poor guy. He's begging you to take your boob out so he can just look at it, lol? I can see where you're coming from, in the fact that you can't force yourself to be aroused, but you need to be more sensitive to where he's coming from. He's a normal guy, and he probably doesn't understand why you have to constantly deny him. Try giving the poor guy a hand job or a blow job every once in a while, at least. It sounds like he's TRYING to communicate how he's unsatisfied, and you need to nicely communicate in a time when he's not asking for sex, why you have such problems with it sometimes.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i was on depo and it didnt have that effect on me maybe you should try checking out a new type of birth control. i feel bad for your guy too, he wants you if your gonna keep being mean to him and denying him sex everytime all the time then he gonna get tried of just tryn to have sex with you and go somewhere else at least yours wants to have sex with you and only you some women and not that lucky so play with yourself get yourself in the mood and do it.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I was on the depo shot and it didn't go well. I got off of it and changed to a diaphragm. it's all up to you, but whats the point of being on birth control if you never want to have sex?
    Give it a thought.
    best to you-
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 6:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• You can tell him no untill he goes and gets it from someone else!
    Thats a great idea.
    When you were dating did you tell him no, leave me alone, blah blah nag nag?? Why now when you are married you shut him out and make him feel bad for wanting to be intimate with his wife? Or if you are not even married guess what he will look for someone who says yes.
    Anonymous