Remember that plastic surgeon that did Kate Goslin's tummy tuck? Jon is dating their 22 yr old daughter!

I used to sympathize with him, because I thought Kate was really overbearing... but now, I don't feel sorry for the bastard. He has just ditched his kids to go party with college students, and is dating a friend's DAUGHTER within days of filing for divorce!! Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxgEeIv2iAY

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 6:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Not that I really care what that weirdo does, but I saw this yesterday and found it to be kind of funny. Party pics of his new girlie. If he is dating her (and there were pics of the two together so who knows) then he is being pretty tacky dating this thing. Imagine how pissed miss priss Kate has to be! But really the whole thing is just ridiculous.

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/8216/2009/06/jon-gosselins-new-pal

Anonymous

• Who cares?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• That could all be a rumor, and that's very old news, lol. May be true, may not be. Don't believe everything you see on Youtube.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• The show is staged anyway.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:29 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I don't get the obsession with this family. People need to let it go! You all base your judgments on small views you get of their lives. You have NO idea what truly has gone on in their marriage. No one does, except the two of them.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 6:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Whoopie. I'd hardly call that current events.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• You have NO idea what truly has gone on in their marriage. No one does, except the two of them.

Very true.  He is dating the doctors daughter.  I live near them and Kate told me he has been seeing her and other women.  I have never liked Jon he was a rude jerk to me.  He was actually really nice and was flirting with me until he saw my ring and then later found out I was married to a wealthier man that he will ever be and blew me off.  Kate was sweet to me and I really feel for her.  She can be abrasive but I imagine anyone who has been raising 8 kids on her own with a child for a husband would be.  I am glad she is going to be free of him and can move on.  She doesn't know it yet but the best is to come for her and the kids.  Jon will always be a miserable child and will never be happy. 

Anonymous

• Well, the pictures of him trapesing about with this girl just hit the news today... so yes, it is current events. And Tess...they have made everything about their marriage and family life public, so we do have an idea of what goes on.
    Also, not everyone is obsessed. I'm mad about it because it is a very public example of what happens in many women's lives every day. The double standard needs to change... and exposing asshole fathers who abandon their kids and the women that love them need to be exposed. Just because Jon is well known, doesn't mean he's above reproach.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 7:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Answered at 6:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 by: StefanieN84
    That could all be a rumor, and that's very old news, lol. May be true, may not be. Don't believe everything you see on Youtube.
    ____________________________________________

Why? Just because it's Youtube it isn't reliable? I understand you're talking about people posting their own video of themselves spouting their opinions... but the video I posted, if you actually would have looked at it before your case of keyboard diarrhea, is an actual daily show. If it isn't reliable, then neither is Oprah, or any of the other shows like it.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 7:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• OP you are too judgemental. When did Jon abandon his kids? And it is not current event anymore . That photo was seeing all over the world in the weekend.

Anonymous