Infant Juice?

Do you have to water down infant juice from gerber for a 6 month old?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Admittedly, I almost never gave my son juice at that age but when I did, I watered it down. It will be a matter of opinion as to whether or not you "have" to do that.
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My 18 month old has never had juice. If he did, I would water it down a lot.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 9:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I always water down my 2 year olds juice...it better and not so much suger that way. I didnt give my son juice till he was 12 months old though.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I water down juice for my 2 year old, 6 year old, 8 year old and 43 year old husband. I buy 100% Juice, all natural, and it's just too strong even for an adult.

And I would skip paying the high price of infant juice and just buy regular 100% juice with no sugars or HFCS added.
    Anonymous

• I watered down my son's juice, but no matter how watered down it was, any sort of juice would give my daughter horrible diarrhea, so she didn't get juice until she was 3.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2009