Have any of you??

Have any of you had a chemical pregnancy and had a healthy pregnancy after?? how long should i wait to conceive again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did! within a month I was pregnant again... more like 2 weeks and this pregnancy has been a breeze. I'm 37 1/2 weeks and baby is nice and healthy... go for it whenever you are ready. good luck
    Anonymous

• I had a chemical pregnancy just over 5 years ago and got pg with my son the month after. I didn't think I was pg because I had what I thought was my period. My boobs hurt just like then did when I was pg with my dd so I took a test. I went to the dr. and they confirmed it was a chemical pregnancy. A week later I ended up with shingles so in a way it was a good thing. The next month I got pg with my son and went on to have a relatively healthy pg. I ended up with pre-eclampsia but I had it with my first also.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2009