What's with all of the racism today?

I've seen a couple posts with white trash in them. Why is that okay? I've never seen the "N" word on this site.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In my world there are many phrases and words that are totally unexceptable.....
    white trash
    the N word
    retard
    fat
    trailer trash
    ugly
    and it makes no difference to me who is saying them or why they are saying it.......
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• is it white people writing that...

Im half black and half white
    but obviously would identify with black more and any type of racial slur is not allowed in my house
    Like if i hear the N word out of anyones mouth in my house they get kicked out immediately because of the meaning of the word and where it came from
    so maybe others dont hold the same morals....i dunno.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• >?>
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I'm mixed, black, white and other stuff, and I missed that post. I mean, I saw it, but hadn't read it yet. I have seen the N word on this site (both "versions" of the N word), and it's not OK either way, no matter how you slice it. It's unfortunate that ignorance sometimes is rampant around here.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 7:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• It's usually white people that use white trash. I'm mixed too, but I look white and was raised in a white family, so people don't realize. Just last week I was at my SOs gmas house and she was talking about some relative who's with a black guy and she's got 3 mixed kids, and then she said that the one had blue eyes and she's like "I never saw a N with blue eyes before"
    I about spit out my drink, but MIL was quick to jump in and say "Ma, that's not what people say anymore, that's racist"
    The fact that she's so old *kind of* excuses her, but I was deeply offended, the same way I was offended when a couple of years ago someone called me trailer trash because I happened to live in a trailer. My kid was fed, clothed, clean, and taken care of. I was working and paying my bills, I just lived in a trailer. Ignorance runs rampant in this country, and it's a crying shame
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 7:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Oh wow..."white trash" is racist to say?
    Anonymous

• How come i know alot of people who wear t-shirts saying that?
    Anonymous

• oh wow someone actually said the N word on here...i new this site had a bunch of bitches on here and its jus goin downhill in my opinion but i didnt think women would sing that low!!!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• sink*
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Because people who wear crap like t-shirts that say i'm white trash have no confidence. people who leave in trailors are not white trash and they are not trailor trash there isn't anything wrong with living in a trailor I lived in one my whole life and i"ve turned out ok people need to get pass the issues of judging people god them days are over. I'd get my head knocked off for ever saying anything negative toward another human being no matter what color. You didn't use the N word or call any body white trash in my house. I'm white but can't stand white people who think they are better than others and can't stand it when whites think its ok to be racist and call their own white trash.
    Anonymous