can anyone help me with this

ok now im 31 weeks pregnant and everything was going fine till i went to my dr's appointment yesterday the dr. was listening to the baby's heartbeat and at first it sounded fine . but then we heard a hiccup sound in the babys heartbeat so the dr. decided that she was going to send me to another hospital next week to have an ultrasound done on his heart she said that they just want to make sure its nothing serious and that 9 times out of 10 its nothing serious but my question is has anyone had this happen before and could they give me advice or anything like that

jlynn2213

Asked by jlynn2213 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sorry didnt go through anything like that but im pretty sure your baby is fine they just wanna make sure the baby is fine ill be praying for you that everything is alright with your unborn child!
    Anonymous