Getting upset

Ok so my man is a slob and it irritates the shiznit out of me. Am I wrong for getting upset? I will get irritated with the fact that I clean the whole place, he thinks I'm amazing, so that's cool.. But, I'm still irritated, then I'll get angry with him for other things after that... Is this normal?

danichaos

Asked by danichaos at 7:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• pick your battles. get angry over things worth getting angry over. If you get angry over many things he's going to tune you out and you won't get your point across. Just take a deep breath and chill

Answer by admckenzie at 7:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• welcome to my world. my 3 y/o helps more than my fiance...
    Anonymous

• if you clean up after him now you will be doing it for the rest of your life. a lady once told me that she could get her husband to anything if she offered a reward at the end of the chore. she said it worked. we women at least have that to keep these men on their toes. haha.
    Anonymous