Does anyone or anyone you know....

do ceramics for a living or as a hobby? i am thinking about doing classes at the community college. i just want to know if this is hard to get into as a career...

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you live near any tourist area or place where they have cute artsy gift shops? You might be able to consign to a store near you if it's quality work.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• No, I'm sorry, but I don't.
    When I was a young girl my mom used to go out to a ceramics place as a hobby and bring home lovely things when they were finished. My favorites she did were the Christmas tree where the little plastic pegs went into the holes and lit up when it was plugged in, and she did a 12-inch Blue Boy (or Boy Blue?) and the Pink Lady.
    Anyhow, I wish you well with your endeavor! ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2009