• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone ever feel like they have hit rock bottom? And if so, how do you get up and go on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hard work & patience. I HAVE hit rock bottom, and we've been climbing up. My lowest point was almost a year ago, but we had been falling for years, and we're now getting out of the hole. PM me if you want.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 7:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• for a while I felt like i hit rock bottom financially and in my relationship with my SO. i got so depressed. but I worried about my relationship first and we started communicating better and then we started working on the money, setting up weekly spending plans has really helped and a number of other things but i dont know what ur specific instance is so its hard to give any insight
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have been scrapping my ass on rock bottom for years. Just can't seem to move up!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2009