16 weeks pregnant and wiping blood......

Is this normal? My sister is pregnant & just called me panicing and I never did that so I don't know if it is normal!

saysmom

Asked by saysmom at 7:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how much? Enough to soak a pad? Like a period? light? spotting ?
    If it is at all heavy she needs to go to the dr
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• she should goto the ER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• She may want to go to the ER about that. There's a chance she COULD be having a miscarriage but for safety sake, she needs to go to the ER.
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I would definitely go to the doctor. Better to be on the safe side.
    PaulaAnnDom

Answer by PaulaAnnDom at 7:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• did she have sex recently? Your cervix is tender during pregnancy and you can bleed a little if he goes too deep. Has she been checked recently by her doctor? I always bled a little after I got checked.

If not, then she should give her doctor a call.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• She should go to the doctor.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I had the same problem when I was pregnant the first time. My doctor told me it was nothing to worry about so I didnt, when them one day it became more heavier and I had a miscarriage. She need to go to the ER right now
    Deanna84

Answer by Deanna84 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Our daughter bled through her entire pregnancy; and every time she did she made sure she went to the doctor.
    She needs to see her doctor or the hospital.
    Granddaughter was just fine by the way....some women just bleed.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 8:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I had some light spotting at 30 1/2 weeks and 32 1/2 weeks and couldn't figure why and they ended up giving me steriod shots the second time in the hospital and I stayed for 3 days. I also had bleeding from 9-18weeks that was found to be a hemmorhage and lasted that long cause my placenta was low and in the way and then moved so the blood could get out. So she could hav e something like that, not to scare u and sometimes I bleed alot like one time it was 3 pads in one hour
    I filled
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt panic... as long as its not clotting and not soaking pads... check with dr u might have bv wich is what i had 3 times during this pregnancy, i passed a big clot at 20 weks and im 37 weeks now still doing okay except i still have bv and shingles... but call the dr. dont waist time in er
    heathledgergurl

Answer by heathledgergurl at 1:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2009