what works on them really bad weeds?

i am trying to find something that will work on these weeds. i am pulling then out but i also want to spray all over as well to get rid of thme. what will work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i was thinking about using gas.
    Anonymous

• Round-Up. You can spray close to your "good" plants and it doesn't hurt them. I have no idea how the chemical knows the difference.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Round-Up has done the best job for me. It kills EVERYTHING that I spray it on!! I first bought a cheap weed killer from wal-mart but I swear it made the weeds grow better!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• round up
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 8:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• thank you. i will have to buy some. these weeds SUCK
    Anonymous

• and if you mean Gasoline... I would stay away from using that. It is really bad for the ground water system and if you or any of your neighbors have wells that tap into that ground water system, the gas can ruin their well. My sister had that happen to her well water when her gas tank leaked about a gallon out of her car. Every time you turned on the faucet you could smell the gasoline. Luckily, city-water had just become available in her area so they paid to get city water.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:18 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• roundup is really toxic. try straight vinegar (you may be able to find industrial strength vinegar at a hardware store)

Answer by rkoloms at 9:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2009