What's the craziest thing that happened to you.... Read for a good laugh

What's the craziest thing that happened to you while taking out your trash?? Lastnight I was taking out my trash and had to ask my mom something (she's my neighbor) so I walked over to her house and was walking past her trash when I saw what I thought was a cat it turned around and that's when I realizd it was a damn skunk and the thing chased me 5 feet from the sidewalk to almost her door I tried to get in but she had it locked so I beat on the door laughing saying it's just a damn moth (I am terrified of moths) when she opened the door I pushed her out of the way and slammed the door I wasn't about to get spraied then when I told her what really happened she went out looking for the damn thing with a flashlight

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 8:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL May I add to this...When I was first married, my mom came over to my house to help me paint and wallpaper. We had taken down the drapes and I had a big bay window. I turned around and saw my neighbor taking out the trash in the nude. I said, "mom, mom, there's a naked man out here!" She said, "Where, where?" And, knocked me down to get to the window. Yes, I saw every thing. That neighbor decided to see how fast he could take out the trash in the nude without anyone seeing him, but, I did. Therefore, I thought it fit to nickname him...THE FLAPPER.

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Lol, you wouldn't catch me looking for a skunk! You know those things can spray accurately over 25 feet?!?!?!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 8:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• HAHAHA,Now,thats funny.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I'm surprised that they are aggressive. I'd have thought that it would have run from you instead of chased you. Maybe it had babies around.

I never had anything crazy happen while I was taking out the trash, but the trash can where we keep the bird seed, I opened it to dig out some seed and there were 3 very plump and very happy mice sitting on top of the feed. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 8:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• LOL oh my my belly hurts from laughing so hard I'm sorry. Well i'm glad you didn't get sprayed.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• laughing

scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 8:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• LOL!!! I would have loved to have seen that chase.....from across the street behind a closed window....lol.
    I live in VA now and have never seen a skunk in any of the areas I've lived there. I'm originally from ME and we're up here in NH for a funeral and I tell you it was 'heaven' to get a whiff of a hint of skunk while driving out on the back country roads. It's the dead ones that stink horribly, but the ones far out actually smell nice.
    Laugh all you want....I'm a country bumpkin, okay? LOL :P
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2009