I need some healthy suggestions for meals while pregnant?? Any recipes..

Well lets see where to start. I was 125 pounds when I met my fiance. I never really ate much and sure didnt eat when I wasnt hungry. My fiances family though they eat quit alot and I kinda let myself get drawn into that. So now Im 187 pounds and only 5 months pregnant and cant seem to get myself into eating healthy. I dont even crave fruits or vegtables and I need some help. Please anything that you can think of would be great. Im only asking for my babys sake. I might have 2 cups of coffee a week cause I know its bad for the baby....I love broccolli, collard greens, corn, peas, green beans, and sweet potatoes. I also like peaches, apples, grapes, and strawberries...I just cant eat them everyday, do I just have to force myself to eat them?

Deanna84

Asked by Deanna84 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• You need to liven your healthy foods up with tasty sauces. Peanut sauce, marinara, Indian curries, etc. Add a good whole grain, like whole wheat pasta or brown rice; add a legume like chickpeas, lentils, tofu or your favorite bean, and you have a healthy, balanced meal.
    If you would like some recipes, just send me a message!

Answer by rkoloms at 9:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2009