Sids?

Has ne1 lost a child 2 SIDS & had another baby? How did u deal with it?

ChaoticSoul

Asked by ChaoticSoul at 8:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• My step dd, had a baby die from SIDS, it was her first child, she had 4 after that. This was before I knew her. So I really don't know how she got though that, she doesn' t talk about it much, and I didn't want to push her about it. She does remind her girls every year that it's their brothers birthday that died before they were born.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• We lost our beautiful baby Hunter almost 6 years ago and our Josie Lynn will be 3 in September and I have to say this was the hardest time of my life aside from losing Hunter-- there were some days that I thought i was going to lose it but now looking back I wouldn't have it any other way.. We are currently preg.. due in Feb and i am starting to feel those old feelings again...
    ezear2000

Answer by ezear2000 at 9:39 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I find myself being paranoid. I dnt sleep cuz im afraid.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 10:30 AM on Jul. 16, 2009