Work for stay at home moms

Hi mommies!

By any chance if anyone of you tried to find a job to work from home, like from those ads in babytak magazine on the last page, for example? I'm eager to find something to bring some income to the household. But at the same time I do want to work from home without sacrifising spending time with my 4 months baby boy.
I'm doing surveys from a few marketing companies online ,but the money that they pay is just nothing, I'm getting to the point that I'm spoiling my eyesight just for nothing.
Thanks for your suggestions in advance.
Olga

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• we have great business opportunities available thru my company. Here's my website: www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Hello! I got laid off in April and I found a girl that works for Internet CEO Moms. We are a huge team of moms working from home trying to make homes healthier and safer for families. I have to say that it's probably the most positive experience I am having. Everyone is just so positive and fun!! There is no inventory or sales so you wouldn't have to worry about that. Take a look at my website www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or email me at alyssamaliska@ymail.com if you are interested in hearing more about it. Hope to hear from you soon! :-)
    Alyssa M.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 8:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Hey!!
    I tried the envelope stuffing and some different things. But they all wanted me to spend money for "jobs". Then a mom where I coach gymnastics at turned me on to Ameriplan. I am so glad she decided to talk to me about it because it really is amazing!! I work when my baby naps and when my husband gets home at night to play with her. She is 1 now and we are 27 weeks pregnant with our 2nd little girl. Ameriplan is your own business and has amazing income potential :) I would love to speak with you about it and see if it is a good fit for you. You can request for me to contact you on my website if you'd like. www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis just look around at the info and you can click on "Contact Us" and submit your information fo rme to call you up.
    Good luck with both your search and your little one. God Bless!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 8:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I earn a full time income from home, working about 3-5 hours a day. I have 2 different businesses so I never get board! You can check them out & Let me know if you have any questions...

Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Help others afford their healthcare with the Nation's Leading Non-Insurance Plan Company!

Freebie Force ~ www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen
    Love Getting Free Stuff? So does everyone else, our system alows our members access to hundreds of dollars in free items each month

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• You can also check out the ever growing list of other home based businesses and even Home Based Jobs on my website...

Sabrina's Closet ~ Come See What's Inside!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I think the best bet is to get a home business, or simply start a blog or website, make money from ads or through affiliate marketing.

I can give you some advice, send me a message. I have 2 kids I have a home business AND my own website. It is a lot of work but sometimes you gotta do something to make money and for me getting a job is no option.
    GreenAndLean

Answer by GreenAndLean at 9:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• You can search the job boards for positions that match your skillset and have a telecommute option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

This site is 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT! I enjoy getting paid everyday!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 10:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Hi Olga, I am a SAHM too and researched many home businesses. I found one that fit me perfect.
    Have a look at my Web Site www.mygc.com/MarianneCorns
    Have you ever heard of Gold Canyon? This month you can join three (3) different ways, here is the July "Join Us" Link
    http://www.goldcanyon.com/Portals/0/pdf/09JulyPromoUSJoinUs.pdf
    Would love to send you off some information if you think this might interest you.
    Warm Regards,
    Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• m-avi

I have put together a series of work at home articles.  You can find them all in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2009