Being emotional while pregnant???

Normally my fiance can say something to me not so nice and it doesnt bother me, but here lately it makes me cry. Why in the world do I cry over something little..My fiance is wonderful so please dont think Im complaining about him cause Im not. Sometimes I just dont think he realizes my feeling.

Deanna84

Asked by Deanna84 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Omg I cried at Kleenex commercials even! Pregnancy hormones are the worst, you will cry over the silliest things, and then cry bc you are crying! Its insane, but it usually gets better towards the end of the first trimester, only to return at the beginning of the third. At least, that's what my doctor told me.. I was on a roller coaster from day 1 I swear! Good luck hon and hang in there...
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• It must be because you're pregnant, because I've had the same problem. I'm about 29 weeks and haven't felt all that emotional during the pregnancy, except for the last few weeks. It's been crazy...I've cried anytime my husband has even remotely upset me, and when it was really no big deal. He's amazing, but you'd think he treats me horribly with the way I've been crying, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yeah, you're going to be on a roller coaster for QUITE a while. Me and my SO like to play wrestle and he likes to tickle me and while I was preggo we'd be in the middle of playing around and I'd be cracking up and then all of a sudden I was crying because it was just too much at once. Just completely out of nowhere, and that was when we were having FUN! God forbid he said something mean when I was in a sad mood (as opposed to bitch, lol)
    So yeah, it will get better, but expect to cry over the craziest things while you're pregnant and even after the baby is born. Things like billboards turn into tearjerkers for awhile!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 8:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Hormones!! It's normal. I cry over all sorts of things that normally wouldn't have got to me. Just enjoy this phase of life! :)
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 8:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Ok - gotta share my story. When I was pregnant with my son, I was home watching The Price is Right, and this guy won a new car, and I totally lost it. I was all teary eyed because I was so happy for the guy. :)
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 8:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2009