How Tired?

I have a three month old, and for the last three months, I have been exhausted....due to lack of sleep and raising him alone during the day while my SO is at work. My SO and I had unprotected sex 9 days ago, on the last day of my fertile window (the 8th), and since then, I've found that I'm even more exhausted than normal, to the point where I want to nap all the time, more than I have before....I get a good amount of sleep at night, but I'm still soooo tired....what's going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You're worried that you're pregnant? Well, 9 days ago IS in the window of when a fertilized egg would implant, so it certainly is possible, but at the same time, stressing about it and the lack of sleep catching up to you could also be the culprit. If you are preggo, you could be getting symptoms in a week or two, so if you notice any besides fatigue, definitely take a test when your period is due.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 8:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My period is due in five days...should I test now...using a test that claims it can give you accurate results five days before your missed period?
    Anonymous

• I would still wait until your period is due. You CAN take an early test, but if your period comes when it's supposed to it would have been a complete waste, KWIM?
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 1:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2009