GOD! He won't stop! Should I be done?

I broke up with him April 2nd.We didn't talk for a second but then he said he wanted me back and then changed his mind the next day.Then he wanted to be friends and "Start from the beginning."So I agreed.Then he blew me off like 5 times.So I told him.I'm over it.I'm done.Don't call or contact me in any way.It's been two weeks and he contacted me again today.I finally talked to him for a second.We fought.I told him it was rude and thoughtless to blow me off AGAIN after I told him that it hurt my feelings.(He blew me off the last time 5 minutes before we were supposed to meet)He said at the time that he blew me off to"buy someone weed"which I thought was stupid and even more rude.Then he tells me today he actually blew me off for another girl and that at the time they were only friends but they are dating now.Sometimes he says stuff to be mean, I think this may be the case. What do you think?Should I go my own way again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• He's a tool. Find some1 that deserves u.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 8:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• You need to ask??????
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 8:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Good point. I guess he's always kinda had that control over me. He was my first love so I let him walk all over me. Funny thing is, until he calls, I'm fine. I'm happy.
    Anonymous

• guys like that want us until we give in and they think they have us then they find someone else but try to keep us on the back burner in case no one else is available. Do you really want to be treated like that?

Answer by admckenzie at 8:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• No. I don't. It's hard sometimes but for the most part I'm fine.. until he calls. Then he says shit like he's dating someone else... and it kills me. I don't know why and I wish it didn't. I just thought he was different, I guess.
    Anonymous

• don't be a backup girl. when someone really wants you- he'll do backflips- whatever you ask to make you happy. tell him to go to hell. don't respond if he calls.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 9:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I agree with all the other women. I dated someone like that and it was so horrible. you deserve better. someone who will take care of you not the other way around. you really want to be blown off for another girl and go back to him? omg!!! I would be uh!! lol find someone else girl.!!
    goengirl84

Answer by goengirl84 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Change your number... good way to get him not to call..then you dont have to decide
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• go your own way. He's no good for you.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Tell him no problem,because he is your back up man. Lose that zero,and get you a hero.
    Anonymous