Eczema and Suncreen

My kids have eczema. I was wondering if anyone that has children with eczema could suggest a sunscreen to use?

Asked by CSJMommy3 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• I used sunscreen last year from a company called airbone ( think that is the spelling) it was an all natural sunscreen. This year I bought the neutrogena sunscreen. They have a new one, called pure for kids. It hasn't caused any breakouts with my kids skin.

• Try California Baby

Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce).

the Neutrogena Pure and Free baby is non-toxic:

Arbonne is variable:

The word natural is meaningless and unregulated; uranium is a natural substance

Answer by rkoloms at 10:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2009