Ipod or CDs?

I'm probably the only person without an ipod. Just wondering, being able to download just the songs you like, how many of you actually buy cds?

sophiesmom07

Asked by sophiesmom07 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We only buy CD's if the price is low. For example, if I find a CD that has lots of songs I like then I'll buy it. But if there is only one or two and it doesn't cost much to buy them then I do it that way.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I own an IPOD and I still buy CDs. If you buy the CD, you own the music 100% and itunes, or whatever can't regulate how many computers you have it on or who you share it with, etc. If I only like one song by a particular artist, then I'll typically just download it.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Both .
    I get all my music for free.
    We downloaded a free version of limewire and get our music off there
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Even get MP3 ringtones for free LOL. We found a for real free website .
    Mrs.Owen86

• We had an Ipod, but they broke.. you are not the only one without one, and my SO buys CD instead because "you never know if there is a really good song you love on that album!" Drives me INSANE! He came back on leave and spent $300 in CD's!!! Course, puts them all on his ipod (over 8,000 songs) and not but two weeks later it breaks!
    We're going for a Zune next because SO can't stand commercials in the car and this is his 4th Ipod in 8 months. One thing that pisses him off is when the cds get scratched... so he has all these cd and won't EVER loan them out and very rarely will he put them in a cd player!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have both an mp3 player and a ipod the mp3 player was only $20.00 on wal-mart.com and holds a ton of songs and the ipod was a gift
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have an mp3 player. I never had the desire to buy one, because i never liked the portable cd players. I got the mp3 player as a gift this year and i love it now. LOL. I also buy cds too though , but not very often.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• what is a SO is this a steady boyfriend
    Anonymous

• SO = Significant Other

I do not have an ipod. I buy cds

Answer by admckenzie at 9:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Thank You:)
    Anonymous