Help Please?!

I have a three month old, and for the last three months, I have been exhausted....due to lack of sleep and raising him alone during the day while my SO is at work. My SO and I had unprotected sex 9 days ago, on the last day of my fertile window (the 8th), and since then, I've found that I'm even more exhausted than normal, to the point where I want to nap all the time, more than I have before....I get a good amount of sleep at night, but I'm still soooo tired....what's going on?

*Note*...My period is due in five days....should I use a test that claims it can predict five days before your missed period now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 9:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• You can try but sometimes your body wont have enough HCG also remember the digital ones require more HCG then the regular line ones.
    It wouldnt hurt to try taking a test . If you get a neg then I would wait a week after you miss a period IF you miss a period . Good luck
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I would just wait to buy a test. I always gave myself until one week after my period was supposed to start to take a test that way it would really be late and I wouldn't waste my money on a pregnancy test. Except for that one time I had a baby, I never had to buy one :-p
    AutumnsMom31309

Answer by AutumnsMom31309 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• If you are tired it is because of your baby. I can't imagine a new pregnancy would cause tiredness already. If you are in the position of unprotected sex again, make sure he pulls out. This way your children won't be born to close together. Your body needs to bounce back a little if possible. My first two are sixteen months apart and are very close. I enjoyed them that way, but 12 mon apart would be a lot. Usually they ask you to stop breast feeding if you are pregnant because you can't take in enough calories to support both. If you get the book On Becoming Babywise, you could teach your baby to sleep more & then you could also sleep more.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 10:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2009