Do you have any season passes or memberships to anywhere?

We are planning to do some local sightseeing in a city about 30 minutes from us. We want to go to this one place and once we added up the cost of tickets we found out it would be better off to buy a membership there. We have talked about buying some season passes and memberships to various places, but right now we only have a membership to the zoo. Do you have any season passes or memberships? If so, where to?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 9:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We currently have a zoo membership and a membership to The Henry Ford museum/village.
    We used to have a membership to the Hands On Museum which is a lot of fun, I think I'll do that again this fall/winter. And to a play cafe, which is another good winter activity.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• we have been members of the Yankee Air Museum outside of Detroit fpr 25 years now and i have been an Eastern Star for 34 years. right now we don't but when the girlies were younger my MIL got us year pass to the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village. it was fantastic as it was the year my husband was laid off and retraining in a new field so it gave us something to do when he wasn't at school. They are worth the price
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yes, we have season passes to our local ski mountain and 6 Flags. We found we come out way ahead by doing it that way. A day at 6 Flags is cheaper for us with our passes than the movies! Plus, the more you go some place the better you get to know it and the more fun it becomes!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I did to frontier city in OKC when I lived there lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Oh and we have a season parking/entry pass to Colorado state parks too- that one is worth so much more than the $60 we paid for it!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• We currently only have a Zoo membership. The cost of the membership was 2 trips to the zoo for our family. We've already gone twice this year since purchasing our membership on May 30th.
    Anonymous

• I do not. But I want one to the zoo, the science center and maybe one for the grand canyon...we just live 4 hrs away, and after going this summer I'm addicted and wanting to go back!
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 9:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Busch Gardens/Sea World have what they call flex-pay passes.

Essentially they are annual passes that you pay on monthly instead of $300 at one time! Love it!
    Anonymous

• The science center (omniplex in Oklahoma City) is great, because they are all over the U.S., and you can use your membership anywhere. There is usually a planeterium, and surround movies. The movies cost extra when you visit, but when you buy your pass you get some tickets included.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 10:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• We've had it in the past and I'm considering on getting it again, a zoo and museum membership. It's a single membership fee that can be used for various places good for a year.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 10:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2009