Does anyone actually like the smell of skunk?

My dad.... UGGGH he is gross..... when we are driving on the highway and he smells skunk through the air vents he rolls down the windows and takes a big wiff of it and goes AHHHHH SKUNK. He won't put the window up till the skunk smell is gone.

Oh speaking of skunk, I think the smell of marijuana is very similar to skunk. Is it just me being weird or does anyone else smell the similarity?

OwensMama824

Asked by OwensMama824 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• throwing up I lived in the country and oh god I hate those things lol

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My fiance likes the smell of skunk.....and hates lilacs. What a freak LOL. And yes, it IS because skunk smells like pot :) If he had ever smelled it up close though, I bet he'd change his mind.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yup, I can smell skunk bud miles away. lol

Anyhoo, HE!! NO, my poor baby girl (our blue heeler) gets sprayed...and I can't let her rear in the house for days. We've tried every mixture there is...take my word when I say, nothing works! It just lessons what is inevitable. Gawd it's nasty...thus, a skunk's protection!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 9:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Eww lol, I always tell whoever I'm riding with to close their legs. lmao.
    Anonymous

LOL
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 9:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• No not a fan of skunk smell; isn't that "supposed" to be a deterrant? lol

And I don't think I've ever met anyone else who thinks skunks smell like marijuana but ok; if you say so, lol
    Anonymous

• No offense to anyone.

Skunk bud=Mexican dirt weed=smells the same=takes a bit more but, ok. I may not smoke the chief any longer...but, I still know my bud. oops
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 9:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yes but only in small doses. I wouldn't like it up close and personal. Same with gasoline. I like just a whiff of it, not too much and it's all good.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 10:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2009