How can I revamp my twins' feeding schedule?

My twins are almost 10 months old. They have slept through the night for the past few months but for the past few weeks, they have been waking up in the night about 3 AM. I try to let them CIO before I go in their room. Sometimes it works and sometimes not. Last night, they woke up at 2:15 am and my girl didn't go back to sleep until 4:15. My boy cried himself back to sleep.

I don't know if it's their feeding schedule or just a phase. Can anyone with kids the same age give me an idea of your feeding schedule? With times and what you feed them at that time? I would really appreciaate it.

They take 2 napps a day that usually last about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

mrspie0905

Asked by mrspie0905 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Babies' sleeping patterns change. You have to be flexible and go with the change. It could be teething, a growth spurt or achieving a new milestone.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 10:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2009