Do you put chapstick on your one year old?

I have to put on chapstick all the time or I get extremly dry chapped lips. Well every time I put it on when my one year old son is around, he crawls over to me and pulls himself into a standing position beside me for me to put it on him. It's absolutely adorable so i do it. I know the container says ask for use under 6 months so I know its safe. Do you put it on your young children? I'm also curious to know if anyone elses kids do what mine does!

innocencexinxme

Asked by innocencexinxme at 9:29 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I did. and I think it was so cute what your son did...to cute...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yes! My kids always want chap stick when they see me use it. I use it a lot. My friend keeps telling me I need to drink more water... I always let them have some when they ask for it, and I try to remember to put some on them when they need sun block..

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 9:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I did it.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I do, when they ask for some. I put less on them than on me, but they still feel special enough to have it on.
    mammacjjc85

Answer by mammacjjc85 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yep. I"m addicted to chapstick lol, so every once in a while my son notices I'm using it and comes over to me with his mouth open all funny like. Kind of like when you're waiting for someone else to put lipstick on you, the way you hold your mouth? he's 22 months. so cute.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 12:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• My 2-yr-old asks me to put lipstick on him. It is actually chapstick. I use the stuff like it's going out of style.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2009