Network Marketing...

How do you feel about network marketing? Would you consider a network marketing type business or do you see this industry as nothing more than a scam?

regan1

Asked by regan1 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• I love it. I do a lot of network marketing. Make great money! Honestly I think it's better that direct sales. The people I talk to usually already have at least a basic knowledge of what I am talking about and it makes things go much smoother.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I believe it is the only profession that has a level playing field. With consistent hard work there is the ability to earn an unlimited amount of money. Where else is that possible? Best of all no one can lay me off, decrease my income or decide they no longer need me.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• All businesses in reality are network marketing. In traditional jobs, you only earn what they want to pay you. When you have a business with a netowrk marketing company, you still network, but you also get paid for all your efforts. You also get paid for teaching others and helping them start their businesses. The network marketing industry is actually growing, Donald Trump and Robert Kiosaki both speak very highly about network marketing businesses. If you are looking for a good one, let me know
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 11:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• what exactly is network marketing?

Answer by rkoloms at 11:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Network Marketing is the "newest" term for Word of Mouth. Although today, it's not that simple. Once upon a time you told someone who told someone. Today there are computers and messages and bulk mail... Really to break it down to it's simplist form it's talking to people about your business NOT selling them your business... It's talking to Jane who has a freind with a sister that might like what you have, so you explain it all to Jane, who calls her friend, who you explain it to, who calls her sister... Who likes what you have and buys it... Using a network to market instead of old fasion sales tactics of Push push push...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:48 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• hmmmmm interesting. Networking and Network Marketing has been around in the business world for awhile. The tools used today maybe different.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 1:32 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Network Marketing is a GREAT industry to get into. It can provide financial freedom for those willing to see it through. I have the best of both worlds with my company because it combines network marketing & direct selling. I can retail my product for a high profit, make a residual income by intriducing others to my business & make a decent income through fundraising.

According to one of the top earners in my company, network marketing is like owning a ton of franchises without shelling out 10s of thousands of dollars to get each one.

Make it a GREAT day!

Shawnasie
    shawnasie

Answer by shawnasie at 4:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I love it, it gave us complete financial freedom in 7 months, with NO PRODUCTS or parties or sales...we've become one of the top 500 Recruiters in the Country..But I DEFINITELY SAY...it all depends on the Company, their credentials, Compensation, and HISTORY.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2010