Might be a little personal but I really need to know..

My husband and I had a deep conversation the other night. He told me I'm not giving him enough sex... He is a Very sexual person. I just need ideas on how to keep our sex life exciting.. And if anyone has any suggestions.. Please.. Help me. What do you do to keep it fun? Especially when he wants it almost every night.

Poopie08

Asked by Poopie08 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Ladies, I am a Pure Romance consultant (i.e. Intimacy specialist)..For those of you that say you don't have a sex life or barely get it...Have you all tried massage and foreplay..Visit my website www.andreacarter.pureromance.com and browse the massage and foreplay items. Massage and foreplay are 2 of the most important parts of any sexual encounter. They help to level the playing field and broaden the lines of communication. If you need to ask me more in depth questions you can reach me at 205.246.1202 or email me at andreacarter@pureromance.com
    I'm here to help you all. Have a romantic morning!! Honey my site has more than enough to help get you in the mood and make you stay in the mood...Pheromone based products will drive him insane and increase that sexual attractant scent we naturally have...
    prbyandreac

Answer by prbyandreac at 5:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• just talk dirty or rub him....that's as exciting as he needs!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• New/different outfits?
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• The biggest thing I do, is lay there, and say,SHOW ME WHAT YOU KNOW,thats all you got to say,you have to know how to reverse it back to him.
    Anonymous

• I wish I had that problem. I'm the one begging and bringing it up all the time.
    Anonymous

• go buy a kama sutra book do a new position now and then and im sure it will livein things up a bit
    mamaheidi301

Answer by mamaheidi301 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Be random. Every once in awhile just pounce on him. One night I just got up walked into the bed room and told my hubsand that he had 15 min. He LOVED it! You can also try toys and videos and even new locations.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Variety is the spice of life!

Get yourself in the mood. If you have to, tell yourself in the morning, "I am going to have sex today" and get excited about it. You should be able to salivate over banging your husband.

Initiate more, and be obvious about it. Cop a feel in the kitchen. Mute the tv and wordlessly unzip his pants. Passionately kiss him out of nowhere.

Experiment with different positions. Try using at least three positions during one session to try different angles.

Experiment with lubes and don't be afraid to try a vibrating cock ring.

Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay. Love every inch of his body. Kiss the inside of his arms and thighs, kiss his stomach and neck and ears. Massage him. Go down on him--enthusiastically! Giving head is awesome and goes a long way.

While having sex, keep your hands busy. Touch him, grip him, play with his hair.

Enthusiasm and creativity are key.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 4:01 AM on Jul. 16, 2009