I don't like it... What do you think of black women marrying white men I don't care for it much...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im not a fan but hey what ever . I chose Not to . I dont care what others do
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I could care less. It doesn't effect me in anyway. To each their own and in whatever makes them happy.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• LOL! Troll. Why the hell would you care about who marries who?
    Anonymous

• Who cares? Is there an issue if a black man marries a white woman?
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Its not my business, I personally wouldn't do it, but I don't find black men attractive- I would marry someone of Latin decent, providing they were American born.

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I don't believe in interracial dating, period. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of friends who date outside their race. It's their life && that's fine. It's not my place to judge, it's just not for me.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I personally do not care who marries who, who dates who, etc. I am caucasian and my SO is african american. our kids are mixed and are beautiful. so, as long as people are happy and treating each other well, then it shouldn't matter.
    Anonymous

• &&--- lol. what does that mean?
    Anonymous

• Hismommysince07. Why don't you believe in interracial dating? Not that you owe me an explanation, but just curious as to what your thoughts are.
    Anonymous

• Well, troll, I'm a black woman married to a white man...what the hell does it have to do with you?! People need to stop being concerned with what other people do with their lives. Get your own life and worry about that instead of what people do that has nothing to do with you.

Anonymous