Is anyone else due soon and way over being pregnant??

Im at 37 and a half weeks and let me tell ya i feel like everyday that goes by take forever. Any prego mommies out there that feel tired of being pregnant to? Come out already baby!!!

Cilla0620

Asked by Cilla0620 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am only 30 weeks pregnant today but I am so TIRED of being pregnant and hope my little man comes a few weeks early!
    DueOnSept23

Answer by DueOnSept23 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• hahaha I'm 39 weeks and SOOO ready to have this baby. I even tried castor oil today...it is deff helping to bring on contractions. I have been dilated and effaced for some time now and have already lost the mucus plug and everything...I cant wait to get this thing out of me either!! Although I was thinking about giving birth without drugs and now that I'm actually feeling the contractions, I'm reconsidering! lol (this is my first)
    landons.mama

Answer by landons.mama at 10:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I was SOOOO ready to have this baby when it started making me not be able to breath, my back hurt, and taking away from my sleep, so around 30 weeks LOL
    however, I here most of that doesnt chance once baby comes anyway- so he can cook a little longer LOL
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• hey I'm 37 1/2 weeks too!!! oh my goodness I'm so ready to be done! now I'm walking more and more every day and even running sometimes lol. I'm also having as much sex as I can... kinda hard though df and I are on different schedules!
    Anonymous

• ugh sex to me is so uncomfortable i feel like Im a whale for one and im so tired of the same positions,plus my hips hurt llike crazy for the rest of the night afterwards.... so tell me about this castor oil where could i get this lovely labor starter??
    Cilla0620

Answer by Cilla0620 at 1:39 AM on Jul. 16, 2009