My baby wants everything I have, but doesn't want his own.

He is almost 11 months. I have a cup of milk and he was yelling like he wanted it so I gave him a sip from my cup. I don't like how he spits in my drink so I got him his own in a sippy. Now that it's in his cup he doesn't want it, he only likes mine. He does the same with food, the other night I was eating fish and he wanted it so I gave him a bite. He liked it so I got him his own in a seperate bowl, he didn't want it. Why does he do that?

OwensMama824

Asked by OwensMama824 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ALL kids do that my oldest is 5 if I've got it she wants it.
    Anonymous

• lol! My DD is 2 and she is the same way....
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 10:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• LOL My DD is 18 months old is starting to do that the pasta on my plate is sooo much better then the pasta on hers!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yup, its a phase. Tyr this, put his in front of you, and yours in front of him....on the same exact kinds of plates. So when he wants yours say ok , and give him yours (his). I didn't this a couple of times with my daughter. Once i started to give her mine( actually hers..LOL) she stopped doing it. GL
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2009