How to get my 6month old to eat??

Hi,
I have a 6month old son. And yes he's teething lately but not as bad. Well just these past couple of day's i've notice when it comes to eat breakfast,Lunch, or Dinner, he won't bugge, He turns his head the other way, And I don't want to force him to eat. I feel like I'm hurting him even though I'm not.

I've asked my mother, and she said sometimes babies just don't feel like eating, and that it's normal. And for me not to worry about it..

Well what do you think ladies? Has your little one done this to you or is doing this?

Rocknroll4momma,

RocknRoll4momma

Asked by RocknRoll4momma at 10:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He'll be ok, just keep giving him the breast or bottle and he'll get over it, at this point the main source of his calories should be breastmilk/ formula. GL.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 10:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My son is 6 1/2 months and is teething. He has days where he doesn't really want to eat as well. Today as a matter of fact he really wouldn't take his bottle so I fed him cereal and jar foods cuz he was hungry but I think the bottle was making his gums sore. Just give it some time. He will be alright. Sometimes when its hot my son seems to eat less as well.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• A 6 month old doesn't NEED food. If he doesn't want to eat, don't worry about it. He will eat when he is ready. I know of babies that had no interest in eating food until 13-14 months and they are perfectly healthy.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 2:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2009