Do you feel more comfy with men or women OB/GYNS

I used to only feel comfy with men, I find there more sympathetic and caring. But now I have a WONDERFUL woman OB-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like women gyns because I feel that they have been through it all, too, and can be more sympathetic and have a better idea of what is wrong and what to do about it. I had a man gyn tell me, for example, that there is no such thing as PMS and if a woman wants to feel miserable she will.

Answer by Bmat at 10:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Is this the same stupid person who is posting the black/white questions too? Get a life already. Go troll somewhere else, thanks.
    Anonymous

• know-it-all Bmat is on time 4 me 2 go
    Anonymous

• Well!!! Before I had my DD I would say women.... But after having everyone and thier momma looking down there during her birth... I really don't care anymore... lol
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 10:18 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• women
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2009