im a 18 year old girl whos is haven my first and my boyfriend the baby dad lives in sc and dont want to more up north cause he dont want to leave his mom what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• forget him all together except make dang sure you file papers with the court for child support. Just cuz he is a mama's boy don't mean he can skip out of obligation. He helped create and he can help take care of the baby.
    vidamc2

Answer by vidamc2 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• What she said above me!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• You should of thought about this before you go pregnant, I have nothing to say
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• the boy has some strong sperm to jump that far and without his momma seeing him
    Anonymous

• LMAO anon:25. But either move down there with him, or forget about it. What are your alternatives?
    Anonymous

• He don't have to move with you,but his money can take a trip up North,how did you get pregnant,were you in college or on vacation. Do his mom know she is getting ready to be a Grandma.
    Anonymous

• Are you really equipped to provide a great life for this baby? There are many loving and financially stable couples who will love and raise your baby and allow you to continue growing up. Many adoptions allow the birth mother to stay in touch with the child. Giving your baby up for adoption really is the greatest act of love.
    www.cradle.org
    Anonymous

• where up north are you talking? I'm up north but in Minnesota men suck and if you cannot fully provide for a baby on your own...then love the baby enough to give it a family that can spoil and love that baby.....I hate it when a woman keeps her bay because the baby is small and cute....6 months later they hate that they have a baby and some familt memeber has too care for the baby instead.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Forget about him. Take care of the baby on your own. He is too much of a mama's boy. You have one child on the way and you don't need a bf that is acting like one too. There is no reason to give up the baby, you can take care of and love your child. It will be hard, but raising a child at any age is difficult.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Honey don't give up your baby because,the father left,and to all the moms that told her to this,why do she have to,would you tell a 40 year old woman,who was a SAHM,with no job,her DH leaves her and she is pregnant,would you tell her to give her baby up,or would you offer her your support.I am saying regardless the age,the how,or why,we are all mothers and are to support each other not knock them,she feels bad enough,oh,while you telling moms to give up their babies,why not tell the moms who are being abused to give up their babies too. Yes,adoption is a good thing,I adopted 2 babies,but, not because I thought I was better than the BIO-MOM,or because she was a teen mom.I adopted because the moms was just negelect,being left while pregnant is not neglect.
    Anonymous