Would you go?

My parents are being pissy..not really with me but with each other..yelling and what not. I have a friend who wants me to come over and i would, but i'd have to bring my two year old . This guy likes me and I don't really like him. But I dont' feel like my kid should be around this right now. Would you go over there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No not if the guy was creepy. But I don't get what your parents have to do with this guy?
    Anonymous

• Is that the only place you can go? Your baby shouldn't be around it, not the shouting or tension. If nothing else you should try to strengthen your backbone; and go tell you parents (nicely) that you don't think it's good for your child to hear them argue. Let them know you'd really appreciate it if they would calm down and talk things over, or wait until you and your child aren't in the home.
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 10:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• They don't have anything to do with each other...it's just a place to go. He's not creepy. He just likes me as a girlfriend and I don't have those feelings for him.
    Anonymous

• By the way... does this guy know you don't like him like that? Maybe you should tell him your true feelings... Does your child know him? Is your child comfortable with this friend? It might be best to go, but then again it might not.
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 10:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I guess my concern is that I'm really picky with who I let my son around anyway..especially guys. I mean I don't bring guys I date around him until it gets way serious just because I dont' want a bunch of guys walking in and out of his life...
    Anonymous

• How about going someplace just you and your son? He's away from the tension and you don't have to worry about entertaining a guy you're not into...
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 11:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2009