Daisy of Douches

Thank God Daily got rid of Sinister. He's a whiney girl. And my proof is that he cried and said that "maybe someone will love me".... pathetic. Makes me want to puke. She'll end up choosing London. She's attracted to him and she's too fucking stupid to realize he's a loser. She's such a skank and deserves what she gets. OMG.... even with all the makeup she's ugly, but when she doesn't have it.... U..G.. L..Y..... I hope London or Dave ends up with her. Losers should have losers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• who cares????
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 10:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Did anyone else notice that on the last episode, "Natasha" Londons girlfriend was on Paris Hilton's my new bff? Very fakish.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 10:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• ...REALLY? she was on my new bff? wow that is fake...

but i do love dave, i think if i werent married i would try out for 12 pack of love if he had one :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• 12 pack was on I love New York. Also very fake!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:14 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Are you talkin bout the same Daisy from Rock of Love? If so, I can't stand her!!! You're right she is uuuggggglllyy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Dave is so freaking gay like bang boys kinda gay, London is a "homeless sex addict" enough said. Flex...o my flex well lets just say he found the cure to cancer... he is so funny and hot. I hope he wins becasue he is to coolest and i want him to get to 50,000 they get that for particpating in the shows no1 knows that tho. GO FLEX!
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 4:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I have been watching that too here and there if nothing else is on. What is Daisy famous or known for, just curious?
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 8:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• daisy is famous for being on rock of love where she was the last of 2 choices for bret michaels....who went on to do another show. bleech.

either way, it's pretty fun to watch her show. especially when she's so out of it that her eyes roll back. somebody call dr. drew!!!!

i'm sure she'll be all about london, who is homeless and jobless and friends with an ex-paris bff contestant! lol. what a train wreck!
    jennilovesryan

Answer by jennilovesryan at 8:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I totally recognized Natasha, but couldn't remember which show she had been on! It totally bothered me for like 10 minutes! LOL
    MelJerika

Answer by MelJerika at 1:55 AM on Jul. 17, 2009