For my Christian sisters

I had always been under the impression that only preachers can drive out demons and heal the sick through faith. God had revealed to me that this is not true at all.Jesus taught us all how we can do this. My question is to you:Do you have the faith the size of a mustard seed?If more Christians teach the word and allow God to perform miracles through them, just imagine the numbers of believers we can all add to the family!We have been asked several times for PROOF, and we have not been delivering!((Now is the time.))Praise the LORD for this message!!God bless all of you and your journeys. All you need to know is in the NT.How to do it, proof that it works,and also what our deeds will do.Praise the Father, the Son, and the HOLY SPIRIT!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• ITY!!! God bless you!!
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• well in our church we do believe in what you said. each of the men if worthy get the priesthood and are able to bless those who are sick. they also get revelations for their families. the bishop gets revelations for the whole ward or his church then the prophet gets revelations for the whole entire church. in our church it we also get blessings that tell us what we have been given as talents or what our purpuse in life is. knowing those things i think can bring mircles and blessings into other poeples lives. as in our church we get callings that suit who we are and what our talent should be used for. i was told my thing was charity and i have been asked to be the humantarian service leader so i perform charities and organize them. i'm using y god given talent that can be a mircle for someone in need.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Please spread this truth far and wide.The enemy wants us all to stay in the dark until Jesus return.TY.
    Anonymous

• This is when you should read the parable of the talents my sister. Allow no one to mislead you. Ask and you shall receive.
    Anonymous

• Jesus did not limit us in what we can do.Man cannot do it either,unless we allow it.
    Anonymous

• John 14:
    12) I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13) And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14) You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Jesus tells us that we have the power to perform all the miracles He preformed while on earth, and even greater. Christians need to stop letting the enemy deceive us into believing we are weak, follow the examples Christ has given us, and do what Jesus did.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Amen! I cannot wait to do these good deeds for my heavenly Father! So few of us know this to be true, and you are right the devil has deceived us for too long.We have the weapons from God himself to defeat the enemy!How clear I see now!Praise be to Jesus!!
    Thank you for this!!God bless.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yes thank you for this.. I agree this is so true... God bless you for posting this :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:17 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Beautifully put! God bless you for posting.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• Not to be a wet blanket here, but have you considered that God can also get praise and glory by not doing miracles?

Stick with me here, but picture yourself, average non-believer, you have a neighbor and yu have become friends, Then she is struck with cancer. You know she is a Christian and you wonder why God lets bad things happen to good people. But your friend still has joy, she's peaceful, yes she has days when she's sad but she never turns her back on God. God chooses not to heal her. She goes to be with Him. You marvel at how her husband, though heartbroken finds strength to go on, so you ask....
    See how trails and not healing can bring glory to God. I don't want to put God in a box. God can and certainly does heal, but He chooses, not me. The apostle Paul prayed for God's healing, God didn't heal, does that mean Paul didn't have enough faith? No God choose to work in a different through Paul.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2009