Pregnant and Implanon BC

ok i've had the implanon implant in my arm for 8 months now but I started feeling really weird on it and i've been trying to get it taken out but no luck. In the last few months i've gotten some totally different symptons to cause me to think i'm pregnant. I've been REALLY neasous and i've had horrible back pain bu mostly in my spine my breasts hurt so bad and my nipples have been really sore and sinsitive. I've had bad head aches and chest pain. But the throwing up is killing me. I throw up when stuff is in my stomache or if nothings in my stomache or even if I just smell food I'm on my way running to the bathroom. I'm eating a lot more and for some reason always peeing. I don't have any insurance so its hard to get this thing out of my arm. Even with these symptoms the doc won't take it out. I was just wondering whats your guys thoughts on this do you think i could be pregnant?

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Wow there is a possibility with tht one. See if u can go to the emergency room. I think they can take it out at the hospital. Go asap. Goodluck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jul. 16, 2009